Dolly Parton is a singer, songwriter, and actress from the United States. She is known for her country music and has had a successful career spanning more than 50 years. Parton is known for her distinctive singing voice, as well as her songwriting abilities, and has written many hit songs, including “Jolene,” “Coat of Many Colors,” and “I Will Always Love You.” In addition to her music career, Parton has also appeared in films and television shows and has been recognized for her charitable work. She is a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame and has won numerous awards for her contributions to the music industry.
Dolly Parton Real Name
Dolly Rebecca Parton, is the real name of the singer-songwriter and actress
Dolly Parton Age
Dolly Parton, is currently 76 years old. She was born on January 19, 1946.
Dolly Parton Birthplace
Dolly Parton was born in Sevierville, Tennessee, United States.
Dolly Parton Husband & His Age
Dolly Parton is married to Carl Thomas Dean, who is 75 years old as of 2022. The couple has been married since 1966.
Dolly Parton Family
Dolly Parton was born to Robert Lee Parton Sr. and Avie Lee Parton (née Owens). She has 11 siblings, including eight brothers and three sisters.
Dolly Parton Siblings
Dolly Parton has 11 siblings, including eight brothers (David, Doug, Bobby, Ricky, Larry, Floyd, Randy, and Steve) and three sisters (Willadeene, Cassie, and Rachel).
Dolly Parton Children
Dolly Parton does not have any children of her own, but she has been a godmother to several children.
Dolly Parton Friends
Dolly Parton has many friends in the entertainment industry, including fellow musicians and actors. She is known for her warm personality and has made many friendships throughout her career.
Dolly Parton Net Worth
Dolly Parton has a net worth of approximately $600 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. She has earned her wealth through her successful career as a singer, songwriter, and actress.
Dolly Parton Stampede
Dolly Parton’s Stampede is a dinner show attraction that features live entertainment, including music, dancing, and stunts. It is located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, and has several locations throughout the United States.
Dolly Parton Tattoos
Dolly Parton has several tattoos, including a butterfly on her chest, a heart on her arm, and a cross on her wrist.
Dolly Parton Dogs
Dolly Parton is a dog lover and has owned several dogs throughout her life. It is not publicly known what Dolly Parton has named all of her dogs. Parton is a dog lover and has owned several dogs throughout her life. However, she has not disclosed the names of all of her dogs to the public.
Dolly Parton Perfumes:
Dolly Parton has released several fragrances, including “Dolly,” “Love is Like a Butterfly,” and “Dreams Do Come True.”
Dolly Parton Movies
Dolly Parton has appeared in several films and television shows, including 9 to 5, Steel Magnolias, and The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.
Dolly Parton Death
Dolly Parton is still alive as of 2022 and she is 76 years old.
Dolly Parton Record Sales
Dolly Parton has sold over 100 million records worldwide and has had numerous hits on the country music charts.
Dolly Parton Lifestory Movie
A film about Dolly Parton’s life and career, titled Dolly Parton: Here I Am, was released in 2021.
Dolly Parton Botox
It is not publicly known if Dolly Parton has had any botox treatments.
Dolly Parton Implants
It is not publicly known if Dolly Parton has had any breast implants.
Dolly Parton Surgery
Dolly Parton has had several surgeries throughout her life, including a breast reduction surgery and a tummy tuck.
Dolly Parton Doll
There are several dolls available that are modeled after Dolly Parton. Some of these dolls are produced by toy companies, while others are made by collectors.
Dolly Parton Facts
- Parton was born on January 19, 1946, in Sevierville, Tennessee. She is the fourth of 12 children and grew up in a poor family.
- Parton began singing and playing the guitar at an early age and made her first appearance on the Grand Ole Opry at the age of 13.
- She has released more than 40 studio albums and has had numerous hits on the country music charts. Some of her most popular songs include “Jolene,” “Coat of Many Colors,” and “I Will Always Love You.”
- Parton has won numerous awards throughout her career, including nine Grammy Awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards, and two Country Music Association Awards.
- In addition to her music career, Parton has also appeared in films and television shows, including 9 to 5, Steel Magnolias, and The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.
- Parton is known for her philanthropy and has established the Dollywood Foundation, which supports education initiatives in her home state of Tennessee.
- Parton is married to Carl Thomas Dean and the couple has been married since 1966. Parton does not have any children of her own, but she has been a godmother to several children.
- Parton is known for her distinctive appearance, including her big hair and colorful clothing. She has been recognized as a style icon and has inspired many fashion trends.
- Parton has a net worth of approximately $600 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Parton was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1999 and was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1984.